Nov 21, 2008

Bangeragion II

I put together the original Bangeration mix last July as a collection of bangin' electro tracks that I'd been hearing a lot of at the time. This summer, I decided to create a follow-up with a new set of the year's bigger electro and house tracks. Thus, I present the sequel to Bangeration - Bangeration II.

Though it's about four months old now, I think this is a really solid & enjoyable mix. It contains some of the biggest dance hits of the summer, as well as some lesser heard goodies that I discovered along the way. Much of this mix also played at the Halloween Foam party, so downloading this will give you yet another piece of that puzzle. Either way, I think you will enjoy what I consider one of my better mixes of the past year. Download away!

DJ Nate Rusch - Bangeration II
Alanis Morissette - Underneath (Morgan Page Vox Remix)
Sia - The Girl You Lost to Cocaine (Stonebridge Remix)
Blogbusters - Forever Young (2-4 Grooves Remix)
Go:Audio - She Left Me (Wideboys Remix)
Taio Cruz - Come On Girl (Wideboys Remix)
Kaskade - Sorry (Dirty South Remix)
Therese - Neon Lights (See My Baby) (Digital Dog Remix)
DJ's From Mars - Who Gives a Fuck About Deejays
Spencer & Hill - World in Love
Midnight Youth - Supernatural (Vandalism Remix)
David Guetta& Chris Willis vs Tocadisco - Tomorrow Can Wait
Klaas - Feel the Love (Klaas Increase Mix)
Starkillers - Killer
Cezar - Keep on Trying (Spencer & Hill Remix)
Barrington Levy - Here I Come (Andy Harding Remix)
Mondo ft Pamela Falcon - Rock a Little Bit (Vaca Remix)
Herve ft Plastic Little - Cheap Thrills (Vocal Remix)
Blockfish ft Benjamin Fox - Meaning of Life (Ryan Riback Remix)
Robert Miles - Children 2008 (Dave Darrell Remix)

No comments: