Nov 26, 2008

I <3 Klaas

This is a mix I've been wanting to put together for some time now, and I finally found the time to sit down and do it. Klaas Gerling has been my favorite remixer/producer since I first heard his remix of Greg Cerrone's Pilling Me early last summer. Since then, he's cranked out an impressive array of truly excellent remixes, along with a couple original songs, many of which have been my favorite tunes of the year.

I've done my best here to compile a fitting homage to one of my favorite artists. I did not use every remix or song Klaas has touched, but I came close, and I do believe these represent Klaas' 25 best works. If you enjoy his stuff, you should definitely support the man and buy his songs. All of these tracks (and more) are available for download at Beatport.

As always, the complete tracklist is below. Please feel free to leave your comments!

-N

DJ Nate Rusch - Klaastastic
Klaas - Feel the Love (Original Mix)
Guru Josh Project - Infinity 2008 (Klaas Mix)
Junior Caldera - Sleeping Satellite (Klaas Remix)
DJ Disciple - Work it Out (Klaas Remix)
Aston Martinez - You Wanna (Klaas Remix)
Spinnin Elements - Freak On (Klaas Remix)
Klaas - Going Insane
Michael Mind - Ride Like the Wind (Klaas Remix)
John Morley - Naughty (Klaas Remix)
Freelance Hellraiser - Weightlessness (Klaas Mix)
Fragma - Memory (Klaas Club Mix)
Eddie Thoneick - Together as One (Klaas Club Mix)
Fentura - Live It (Klaas Remix)
DJ Antoine - This Time (Klaas Remix)
Global Deejays ft Rozalla - Everybody's Free (Klaas Remix)
Swanky Tunes - No More Fear (Klaas Remix)
Klaas - The Way (Original Mix)
Jean Elan - Where's Your Head At (Klaas Remix)
G&G ft Gary Wright - My My My (Klaas Remix)
Lissat & Voltaxx - Young & Beautiful (Klaas & Micha Moor Remix)
Attack Attack - Set the Sun (Klaas Remix)
Danny S - Keep Me Hanging On (Klaas Mix)
Greg Cerrone - Pilling Me (Klaas Remix)
Sunrise Avenue - Fairytale Gone Bad (Klaas & Micha Moor Remix)
Micha Moor - Space (Klaas Bigroom Mix)
Klaas - Feel the Love (Klaas Increase Mix)

2 comments:

Darryl Von Rokk said...

I HAVE to try this one out...since Klaas is my fave too!

I don't know if he's hot, though.
;-)

Anonymous said...

great mix!!