Nov 13, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to the new home of my montly (and other bonus) mixes. I have been mixing music for two years now, and still manage to learn new things every time I put something new together.

My preference is for electronic and house music, though I occasionaly incorporate progressive house, fidget, and even some techno into my mixes. Some of my favorite artists and music sources are listed in the sidebar. Take a moment to explore my inspirations, and perhaps you'll find even more stuff to enjoy.

I have a large archive of mixes that I will probably post over time. For now, my focus is going to be uploading some of my newer mixes that have not been posted publically yet. However, if you're looking for a particular mix, don't hesitate to drop me a line.

And please feel free to leave a comment if you like my stuff (and even if you don't). I certainly hope you enjoy. Thanks for visiting!

-N

No comments: